What is personal information?
How do we collect personal information?
What personal information do we collect?
When we act as agent
How do we use personal information?
- identification of fraud or error;
- regulatory reporting and compliance;
- developing, improving and marketing our products and services and those of our related entities;
- servicing our relationship with you by, among other things, providing updates on promotions and services we think may interest you;
- involving you in market research, gauging customer satisfaction and seeking feedback regarding our relationship with you;
- to facilitate your participation in loyalty programs;
- to analyse trends in sales;
- for marketing activities including but not limited to mail-outs, emails, e-newsletters, SMS notifications and telephone calls;
- internal accounting and administration; and
- other purposes as permitted or required by law (e.g. to prevent a threat to life, health or safety).
Is personal information disclosed to third parties?
- as permitted or required by law;
- to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies, including to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- to third party suppliers of IT based solutions that assist us in providing products and services to you;
- to our related entities and brands (including companies based overseas);
- to comply with our legal obligations and any applicable customs/immigration requirements relating to the products and services provided to you;
- to comply with a request from a qualified government department if we are satisfied that they have the authority to make such request;
- where we suspect that unlawful activity has been or may be engaged in and the personal information is a necessary part of our investigation or reporting of the matter;
- to third parties who may involve you in market research for the purpose of servicing our relationship with you and improving the services we provide; and
- to third parties for the purpose of analysing trends in sales.
Trans-Border data flows
Security of information
Access to and correction of personal information
If you want to remove your information from our database or should you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can opt-out by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us at the address in the Feedback/ Complaints /Contact section.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
Feedback / Complaints / Contact
If you have any enquiries, comments or complaints about this Policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact your consultant, email us at email@example.com or contact us at Travel Money USA, 69 Spring Street, Ramsey, New Jersey, 07446. We will respond to any complaints received as soon as practicable.
Changes to our Policy